- How to enforce an IdM server to use TLS 1.2?
- TLS 1.1 lacks support for current and recommended cipher suites, can it be disabled?
- Nessus reports that IdM services are accepting TLS 1.1 connections on ports:
- 389 (Directory Server)
- 443 (Apache)
- 636 (Directory Server)
- 8443 (Certificate Server)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 7
- Identity Management (IdM) servers
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.