- Temporary unresponsiveness of container runtime.
- Perfomance issues of processes/commands working with files or directories.
- Softlockups during unmount or reclaim routines.
- OpenShift logs PLEG is not healty and NodeNotReady errors.
- Use of the
curlcommand in OpenShift liveness and/or readiness probes bloats the dentry cache.
- What is the
- Need guidance to set the
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- OpenShift Container Platform
- crio or docker container runtime
Note: Issues arising from overgrown dentry slab (namely due to negative dentries) can affect any Red Hat products or workloads utilizing RHEL kernel underneath. (i.e. not necessarily just RHOCP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.