- Our system monitoring tool has started to report incorrect memory statistics for recently updated RHEL 7 clients.
- The reported memory usage is far different than what one can observe on the client via
- Sometimes the reported memory usage is just unreasonably small. Sometimes it is actually negative!
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.7 (RHEL 7.7)
- 3rd-party Solarwinds host monitoring software. (Could also affect other host monitoring software.)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.