We have a site which sends a response to Apache from Weblogic. Response from Weblogic includes query string
%23 which should be then decoded as
#. This works fine on Weblogic. But when Apache webserver receives this response, it again encodes
% converting it to
%2523 As a result, final decoded value is displayed as
%23 on page rather than
#. We would like to stop Apache from encoding response received by Weblogic.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Enterprise Software Collections (RHSCL)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Red Hat JBoss Core Services (JBCS)
- Apache Web Server (HTTPD)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.