- We are trying to modularize certains configs in broker.xml according to this doc
- This works fine for acceptors which is a complex element, however when I try to do the same for persistence-enabled which is a simple elements, I see the following.
- Content of module1.xml
- broker.xml includes that file
- Error is see in the log is
2020-02-20 14:21:43,123 ERROR [org.apache.activemq.artemis.core.server] cvc-type.3.1.1: Element 'persistence-enabled' is a simple type, so it cannot have attributes, excepting those whose namespace name is identical to 'http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance' and whose [local name] is one of 'type', 'nil', 'schemaLocation' or 'noNamespaceSchemaLocation'. However, the attribute, 'xml:base' was found.
- Is there another way of defining the namespace for these elements?
- Red Hat AMQ
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.