- After cluster installation, the controlplane virtual machines are unable to reach public NTP servers
- The chrony daemon which is running on the RHCOS virtual machines, seems to be configured to use
2.rhel.pool.ntp.orgpool as an NTP source.
- NTP synchronisation fails, since no NTP peers are reachable
- Red Hat Openshift Container Platform (RHOCP)
- Azure Red Hat OpenShift (ARO)
- OpenShift Managed (Azure)
- Microsoft Azure
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.