- On the Undercloud only, the
/home/stackdirectory has restrictive permissions, where it’s owned by
- It can be problematic if an operator uses a tool (e.g. virt-customize, or podman rootless, etc) that uses that directory with the stack user.
- This will be fixed in Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.1
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.0 (Train)
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 16.0.1
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.