- Will Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host receive support as a part of Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.x even after it reached End of Life on August 6 2020?
- Atomic Host is reaching EOL this year on August 6, 2020.
- Atomic Host for Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3 is EOL June 2021.
- How will the support model change for platforms built on Atomic 7 and Openshift 3.11? Will we still get full support and fixes for the cluster given that OpenShift 3.11 support will only expire at a later date?
- If there are issues related to the container platform that might require a patch to the OS, should one expect a patch or a fix then or will support or fixes be limited only to the container platform?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Atomic Host 7
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform 3.x
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.