- When we update an application and recycle the app server it takes approximately 5 minutes for the app server to go green in the JBoss Operations Network (JON) UI
- When JBoss Application Server (AS) goes down, it reports after 10 minutes that JBoss AS is down
- The availability of a resource is not updated for several minutes after the resource comes up or goes down
- Is there a way to change the availability scan period from 5 minutes to 1 minute?
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4.0, 2.4.1
JBoss Application Server resource
JBoss Application Server plug-in for JON
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.