- Which steps I need to take before Satellite 5 End Of Life?
- How things will work post End Of Life?
- The Satellite login page displays "Your Satellite Certificate has expired". Is it possible to generate a new Satellite entitlement certificate/manifest after End Of Life?
- Will Satellite receive updates?
- Will I be able to sync existing repositories on Satellite 5.8?
- Can I add new products into my Satellite?
- My Satellite suddenly stopped downloading packages from CDN. The error message says "ERROR: these channels either do not exist or are not available for synchronization".
- Due to hardware failure or for some other reasons I'd like to completely reinstall my currently running Satellite 5.8, is it possible?
- Red Hat Satellite 5.8
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.