- Grub count down does not start on our customer's system.
- After hitting any key, subsequent processing (see attaced screen2.jpg) starts. So, system does not hang.
- The problem causes system stop at reboot until somebody hits a key, so affects system operation.
- We confirmed that
- the connection of monitor, keyboard, mouse and keyboard switch was no problem.
- the customer does not use serial console.
- the systems are cluseter composition, but connection of serial cable for heartbeat was all right.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux AS release 4 (Nahant Update 8)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.