After Adding ACI From the Command Line, Admin Console ACI Window is Unusable in Red Hat Directory Server 8.2.
- When the ACI is added from the command line all of the other ACIs in the directory structure (Directory tab) will only display in manual mode via the GUI.
- The "Set Access Permissions > Edit" ACI window extends off the screen and cannot see or scroll to the bottom of the "Edit ACI manually" window.
- When you grab the edge of the window and shrink it the bottom is still beyond the bottom of the screen no matter how many times you shrink it.
- If you remove the ACI you created manually by any means (command line or GUI) all of the other ACIs will display as expected (non-manual with option for manual).
- Red Hat Directory Server 8.2
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.