- we are using Fuse online 1.7.13.fuse-740001-redhat-00002 on openshift 3.11.
- Since the first try we are getting a lot of troubles while saving or publishing integrations, each time, when trying to save/publish, we see on browser: "Starting integration. Your integration will start running in a few moments." but after few moments on the same line appears "Internal Server Error".
- Taking a look to syndesis-server pod logs there is always the same error while trying to save/publish integrations.
- The only way to publish updates or new integrations is to delete all fuse online pods present in project and waiting for them to be ready again. After this weird procedure fuse online starts to work for a while (i don't know exactly how many minutes but less than 1h) than stucks again.
- This trouble is causing a lot of problems and we're stopped in working on fuse online, how to fix it?
- Red Hat Fuse
- Fuse Online 7.4.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.