Following the scenario:
- sending durable messages to a flow-to-disk (FTD) queue such that it exceeds its capacity and FTD feature is applied
- re-routing the messages to another queue, either by:
- calling relevant QMF method,
- or deleting this FTD queue that has alternate exchange set
- trying to consume all the messages from the second queue fails
- an attempt to restart the broker fails
we get a broker failing to start any time, with messages in.
- MRG Messaging 2.*
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.