- How does mod_cluster do round/robin or any kind of basic load balancing between two JBoss nodes?
- We don't see even distribution of load across our JBoss nodes; why is that?
- What policy does EWS use to decide the worker election? Is it random, round-robin or what else?
- Currently we are using mod_cluster busyness algorithm, Is there any better algorithm in isolation or in combination which better handles the load balancing work ?
- How to configure load balancing using mod_cluster. I have 5 machines in a cluster. 2 machines are low end machines and 3 are higher configuration machines.
- Is there any way we can configure a waitage to the machines so that more requests goes to the higher configuration end machines. Tried setting up the following configuration in the
modclustersubsystem. On higher configuration end machines we have set it as 30. But I am suspecting that it is not taking this configuration.
<dynamic-load-provider> <load-metric type="sessions" weight="5" capacity="10"/> </dynamic-load-provider>
- Also is there any way through management console we can see the number of sessions on each JBoss EAP 6 server ?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.