- If we run 'mount -a' multiple times then the same cifs share is mounted multiple times at the same mountpoint.
- Multiple identical mount commands cifs share should error out with
mount error(16): Device or resource busybut the mount completes fine and duplicate mounts are seen in /proc/mounts
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8.1
- seen on kernel-4.18.0-147.el8 or above
- no 'vers=' line specified when 'mount' command is given
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.