stonith-actioncluster properties only apply to stonith actions (
reboot) created by the Pacemaker scheduler.
stonith-actiondo not apply to fencing by the
pcs stonith fence <node>commands.
- Why did my fence test time out even after I increased
- Why did my fence test reboot a node even after I set
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7 (with the High Availability Add-on)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 (with the High Availability Add-on)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.