- When I want to start a jboss with JON, we have the following error:
java.lang.Exception: Start failed with error code 1: sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified at org.rhq.core.pc.operation.OperationInvocation.run(OperationInvocation.java:278) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615) at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)
The agent is installed via rpm. And the user jbosson-agent has no shell (/sbin/nologin). Is there a way to start jboss via jboss operation network without configuring a shell for the user jbosson-agent?
- We are able to perform the stop operation but start operation not working;
- Getting below error in JON:
java.lang.Exception: Start failed with error code 1: sudo: no tty present and no askpass program specified'
- sudo statement does not execute with no indication of why when agent running as a background process
- Resource Operations - restart not working
- JBoss Operations Network (JON)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.