- While trying to add a RHEL host as hypervisor in a RHEV cluster I'm getting the following issue:
Host X is compatible with versions (<UNKNOWN>) and cannot join Cluster Y which is set to version 3.2
- A RHEV Hypervisor registration with rhevm failed with below error in event log :
Host <host_fqdn> installation failed. Failed to configure management network on the host.
- Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization 3.2
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6.4 as RHEV Hypervisor
- vdsm earlier than 4.10.2-27.0 version
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.