clustatdoesn't show changes applied to
cluster.confon all nodes
rgmanageris not applying configuration changes
- No cluster configuration refresh after the creation of a new resource.
- We have created a new resource and updated the configuration with the command
ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf, but after the update we only see the new resource in the node where we executed the command.
- We added a service in
/etc/cluster/cluster.conf, incremented the cluster version number, did a
ccs_tool update /etc/cluster/cluster.conf...After this the
cluster.confwas updated on both nodes (checked with
cman_tool status- ok); but the service is not recognized on one node and the
clurgmgrddoes not check any more the services.
- A node rebooted and a node outside the
failoverdomaintook it over. When the node came back into the cluster, the service did not failback to either of the higher priority nodes in the
failoverdomain, but stayed outside the domain. It was later discovered from an
rgmanager-debugdump that the node which took over the service was still using an old config version which had different
failoverdomains, even though
cmanshowed as using the latest version.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) 5 with the High Availability Add On
rgmanagerprior to release
- One or more nodes required fencing at some point in the past, fencing failed, and the node eventually rejoined the cluster without being fenced
rgmanagerwas never restarted on one or more nodes since that rejoin
- The configuration version reported by
clurgmgrd) are different (see Diagnostic Steps)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.