- The deployment always uses the first definition
- Multiple SP definitions are needed to move the application from environment to environment without configuration changes.
- Red Hat Single Sign-On Adapter without server (RH-SSO Adapter) 7
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 7
- Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML)
- Third-Party SAML Identity Provider (IDP)
- Multiple deployment environments must work without configuration change
- Adding multiple SP definitions in
in keycloak subsystem with different host names in the "entity id" field to differentiate
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.