- Mouse pointer starts jittering when dragging item in application
- For accessing a legacy application we use a virtual machine with 4 heads
- Xorg is configured to use these 4 heads without Xinerama. There's no window manager running, just plain Xorg.
- The application is started on a remote system using rexec and Xorg is just used for displaying the application
- The application expects Xorg to be using :0.x for displaying the 4 separate screens.
- While using a drag & drop operation in one of the applications on display :0.0, the mouse pointer starts jittering between to different horizontal positions. When moving the mouse further to the right, the mouse pointer is even displayed on display :0.1 even though the application can't reach :0.1. It seems that spice is generating the wrong coordinates for the mouse pointer.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.