- DataGrid should not use the JVM Heap memory to store cache entries, how can I use the off-heap feature?
- What is the purpose of address-count attribute and is there a need to configure it?
- Is it possible to use off-heap memory without eviction?
- What amount of memory is used if off-heap is configured and how to set a limit?
- There are weird problems on a machine where RHDG is running, it seems that RHDG consume all memory and other applications are failing because of this. How can this avoided?
- Is there a performance benefit if off-heap memory is used?
- Red Hat Data Grid (RHDG)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.