- EAP 7 is queuing requests during startup. We'd prefer these to be immediately rejected during startup. Is this possible?
- JBoss EAP begins accepting traffic before all applications are deployed
- When we restart our JBoss cluster our Netscaler will detect the host is up and begin sending traffic to the node -- however, JBoss EAP is still deploying the application modules. We are looking for guidance on how we put a more robust readiness check in place so that we won't be flooded with traffic while deployments are still in progress.
- We need to consume webservices from example.war during JBoss EAP 7.1.6 instance startup, we already see that example.war is deployed first, but it can only be consumed until the instance has started.
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.