- Using the provided downloadable (other than full DVD ISO) install media, UEFI installation fails
- The install process is:
- Go to Red Hat and download installation ISO (net install, minimal boot disk, full install disk - whatever).
- Go to IBM AMM and remote console to blade and mount the ISO as the CDROM drive for that blade.
- Allow ISO to begin boot process, but specify networking and other settings with the kickstart file location.
- Kickstart takes over and blade installs from the satellite server cobbler profile.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Network Satellite
- IBM HS22 Blades
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.