- Red Hat Satellite 6.x
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8
- What is the difference between
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64-BaseOS Kickstart 8vs
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - BaseOS Kickstart 8.x.
- Which Kickstart repository should be enabled on Red Hat Satellite to provision RHEL8 system?
- Kickstart repo with version 8.x is the correct one.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - BaseOS Kickstart 8.0 ==> correct Red Hat Enterprise Linux 8 for x86_64 - BaseOS Kickstart 8 ==> will be removed(do not enable)
- Red Hat Engineering will remove version 8 from the Red Hat Satellite soon.
- Red Hat Satellite
- Learn more
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.