- NFS clients hang when accessing a NFS share.
- Rebooting the NFS client resolves the hang.
- The NFS server is logging
gssproxy: server localhost not responding, timed outduring the NFS client hang.
- Looking at a packet capture, the NFS client is constantly sending
V4 NULL Calland the NFS server is never sending a
V4 NULL Reply.
- Red Hat NFS client
- Kerberos keytab with nfs/root/home Principal
- Red Hat NFS server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.