Can we upload JON bundle files directly to the database?
With large bundle files. It takes infinitely long to upload bundle file of size 500MB.
- Is there any way to speed up the bundle upload process to JON server?
- Can we upload bundle files directly to JON?
- Can we prevent overloading the database with gigabytes (GB) of data when we have existing network file store/repository to keep all version changes?
- Is there a more efficient way of pushing a bundle file to the JON system without having it uploaded and then stored in the back-end database?
- JBoss Operations Network (JON) 2.4
- Provisioning Bundles
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.