- I have setup one IPv6 DHCP server for Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.5 but my client cannot get ipv6 ip address from the server.
- I have 4 DHCP clients but only 2 client can obtain IPv6 address.
- client 1: Windows7 (pass)
- client 2: RHEL5.5 64bit (pass)
- client 3: SLES11 SP1 cannot get ip address
- client 4: The IP of server management(BMC) cannot get from DHCPv6 server
- Red Hat Enterprise 5.5
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.