- We have configured OCP to use hostPath storage for elasticsearch as per documentation.
- Now we are running out of disk space on the hard disk that is being used for the hostPath storage for elasticsearch.
- The disk is not a LVM Logical Volume and thus can't be expanded.
- How can we replace the disk that is currently being used to store elasticsearch data without losing log data?
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (OCP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.