- Users are unable to execute the script even though it has correct permissions.
- Unable to execute script. Getting below error.
[root@hostname ~]# /var/script.sh -rwxr-xr-x. 21 root root 4096 May 23 19:54 /var/script.sh -bash: /var/scriptsh: Permission denied
- Users unable to run the scripts. Getting
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.