- When lazy paths loading is disabled (with
false, which is the default value), then the RH-SSO Java Adapter will only load the first 100 resources. Any resource after that will not be matched.
- When lazy paths loading is enabled (with
true), it will not match any resource which is not sorted out in the first 100 results, thus it will not match some of the resources we set up. Even, a
ProdectedResource.findByMatchingUricall during lazy load is not able to return the paths for given resources.
- Red Hat Single Sign-On (RH-SSO)
- Enabling Policy Enforcers in RH-SSO Authorization Services
- Setting up about 300 Resources/Paths on RH-SSO server, in one of the clients
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.