- Brazil Daylight Saving Time 2019 of RHEL servers
- The Brazilian government has revoked the daylight saving time. Starting in 2019, Brazil will not have time changes.
- There will be no Brazil Daylight Saving Time in 2019
- We need to know if there is a tzdata package for JBoss EAP that fixes this problem for daylight saving time in 2019.
- We need to know if there is already a fix that prevents the start of daylight saving time on the servers, according to the ending of the DST in Brazil in 2019 and possibly forth.
- How do I ensure my RHEL system handles Brazil Daylight Saving Time ending in 2019?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- 6.x (EUS)
- 5.x (ELS)
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.