- Only certain IP address or range of IP addresses should be allowed to connect to Tomcat.
- Is it possible to restrict the IP address in Tomcat so only IPs from specific virtual hosts are allowed access?
- Is there any filtering mechanism in remoting subsystem where certain range of IPs are allowed to make remoting connection.
- Is it possible to limit the access to a webapp to
localhost? Tried using valve-mechanism, that applies to all webapps. Can this be done on a per-webapp basis?
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL)
- Red Hat Enterprise Web Server (EWS)
- Red Hat JBoss Web Server (JWS)
- Apache Tomcat
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.