Adding multiple IP from AWS to one of the OCP nodes changes the node host IP
- After adding two IPs or more to one of the nodes on cloud-provider enabled environment, OpenShift Node internal IP is changed and node gets unavailable
- Why node IP address is not consistent when adding multiple virtual IPs to a cloud provider enabled environment?
- Routing problem occurs on
OCP SDNafter configuring additional NIC on
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform(OCP) v3.10
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform(OCP) v3.11
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform(OCP) v4
- AWS EC2.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.