- When multiple databases exist on one SqlServer server it causes inefficient planning as each database/model is construed as unique and push-downs will not be performed properly (i.e. pushed down to n-number of databases) instead of ONE pushdown and queries occurring across multiple databases within one server.
- if I import into 2 diff models from the same server, the query planner will not know it's the same server and push the potential joins across two tables in two diff databases
- If a user has access to two databases on one server then both sets of objects should be 'importable' during jdbc import and thus queryable in the most efficient manner.
- JBoss Enterprise Data Services (EDS) 5.3.1
- multiple source models referencing information from the same database server
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.