- Unable to run both BPMS and RHPAM on the same machine
- When I tried opening BPMS 6.4 and RHPAM 7 in parallel with different port in my laptop locally, not able to do so.
- Unable to run two instances of BPMS on the same machine;
When starting the second instance of BPMS the following error is logged:
... ERROR [org.uberfire.java.nio.file.api.FileSystemProviders] (MSC service thread 1-1) Can't initialize FileSystemProviders: java.util.ServiceConfigurationError: org.uberfire.java.nio.file.spi.FileSystemProvider: Provider org.uberfire.java.nio.fs.jgit.JGitFileSystemProvider could not be instantiated ... Caused by: org.uberfire.java.nio.IOException: java.io.IOException: Failed to open server socket for /127.0.0.1:9418 ... Caused by: java.io.IOException: Failed to open server socket for /127.0.0.1:9418 ... Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use (Bind failed) ...
- Red Hat BPM Suite (BPMS) 6.4
- Red Hat Process Automation Manager (RHPAM) 7
- BPMS and RHPAM installed on the same machine;
- Two instances of BPMS installed on the same machine;
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.