- Ansible 2.6 modules are not available in OSP13 since python2-openstacksdk version 0.12 is not provided;
- python2-openstacksdk v0.11 is shipped with RHOSP 13 and it is impossible to use it with ansible 2.6, which is also shipped with RHOSP 13.
- Dependency problem between python2-openstacksdk and ansible packages in RHOSP 13.
- Some ansible cloud modules doesn't work in OSP13
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform 13
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.