- I am running JBoss Fuse 7.2.
- I create a Camel project which exposes a REST endpoint via the Camel REST DSL. See attachment.
- The REST DSL is configured to expose API-Docs in Swagger format.
- When deploying the application in JBoss Fuse the api-docs are available via the URL http://localhost:8282/v1/corebanking/api-docs
- This URL outputs raw data. Instead I would like to see the API-Docs in Swagger-UI.
- Two questions related to that
- How can I install Swagger UI in JBoss Fuse 7.2
- How can Swagger UI automically pick up the API-Docs generated by Camel Rest DSL
- To run the example in JBoss Fuse 7.2 install the following features
camel-undertow, camel-jaxb, camel-jackson, camel-gson, camel-swagger-java and then the bundle.
- Red Hat Fuse
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.