- If I use EJB's implementing a Remote interface why there is a need to have all parameters, return objects and declared Exceptions marked as Serializable?
- In our application, we have EJB calls within the same EAR deployment. Except the data exchanged by EJB are often not marked Serializable, so we use the option
on the EJB container within the EAP configuration. But the invocation fail for some reason to some methods or if an Exception is thrown. What is the reason for this?
- We migrate from WebSphere to EAP and found issues if we enabled
<in-vm-remote-interface-invocation pass-by-value="false">to have an equivalent for such option in WebSphere. For EAP 7.1 we don't see an issue but there are failures if we use EAP 7.2, what is the reason?
- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Java Enterprise Beans (EJB)
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.