- rgmanager throws a unique attribute collision error when multiple oracledb resources are configured with the same vhost value.
- I cannot start both oracledbs when they have the same vhost value.
- We had set up a service for Oracle 10G and the service was working as expected, we needed to add a second database, so we create a second instance in the service. When we restart the service only the first instance starts, I can manually start the second instance, but can't get it to start with the cluster, or be monitored by the cluster. Both instances use the same oracle userid.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Advanced Platform (Clustering)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability Add on)
- multiple oracledb resources with the same vhost value
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.