- I am attempting to connect a MS Sql Server named instance to JBoss SOA-P in our environment.
- I am running the schema script and including the hostname of the instance as HOSTNAME\INSTANCE, however, the slash has been removed from the contents of the mssql-ds.xml file are as below.
- Is specifying the server and instance separated by the slash the correct way to specify it?
- I changed the mssql-ds.xml file and changed the connection as follows, however, on starting the server there are exceptions indicating that JBoss is still attempting to connect to HOSTNAMEINSTANCE:1433 (i.e. ignoring )
- Contents of mssql-ds.xml:
... <connection-url>jdbc:sqlserver://HOSTNAMEINSTANCE:1433;DatabaseName=soa</connection-url> ... </datasources>
- Red Hat JBoss SOA Platform (SOA-P) 5.3.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.