- Why memory consumption of OSD daemons keeps on growing and in the end new process could not be created due to no memory to allocate ?
- Heap size for most of the OSD daemon is quite high.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7.x
- Red Hat Ceph Storage 2.x
- Specific Red Hat Ceph Storage versions starting from -
- For all Red Hat Ceph Storage versions please check the article - What are the Red Hat Ceph Storage releases and corresponding Ceph package versions?.
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.