- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP)
- Is it possible to run multiple standalone instances JBoss EAP 6.x installed using RPM distribution?
- How to run Multiple EAP 7 Standalone Instances installed using RPM distribution (RPM Install)?
- The design of the RHEL-based JBoss service does not permit multiple standalone instances (without significant complications).
- If multiple instances are necessary, it is recommended that one use Domain mode or the zip installation.
- The design of the RHEL-based JBoss service does not permit multiple standalone instances.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.