- With SELinux in enforcing mode, fencing does not happen when issued through fenced daemon. However, it works with the fence_node command.
- Fence agents using ssh or telnet as the connection method fail when SELinux is in enforcing mode
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Advanced Platform (Clustering)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability Add on)
- SELinux in enforcing mode
- One of the following fence agents:
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.