- With SELinux in enforcing mode, fencing does not happen when issued through fenced daemon. However, it works with the fence_node command.
- Fence agents using ssh or telnet as the connection method fail when SELinux is in enforcing mode
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5 Advanced Platform (Clustering)
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server 6 (with the High Availability Add on)
- SELinux in enforcing mode
- One of the following fence agents:
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.
Welcome! Check out the Getting Started with Red Hat page for quick tours and guides for common tasks.