- How to add printer from unprivileged users using Web interface
- How to configure a CUPS serverfor non-admin account
- I have created a user
cupsadminand put the user into the
cupsadmingroup in Linux. I would like the user
cupsadminto only stop, start printers and cancel any jobs, nothing else, using the browser.
- I'm attempting to restrict access for a group to only allow clearing of print queues and enabling/disabling printers.
- How to make cupsdisable and cupsenable executable for non-root users
- users cannot use
cupsdisableanymore. We're getting "
cupsdisable: Operation failed: client-error-forbidden"
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase of over 48,000 articles and solutions.