- The deployment preparation documentation for AWS says that it is needed to create a new Administrative IAM User using the AWS WebUI.
- And if the IAM user is already configured? It is possible to use it?
- The documentation AWS Account Setup for OpenShift 4.0 is not clear enough.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Amazon Web Service Identity & Access Management (IAM)
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform (RHOCP) 4.0
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.