- AIX to Linux TCP session ends in TCP Reset after some time
- RHEL7 system talks out to AIX on a random port. Eventually, responses from AIX to RHEL7 stop working, and AIX sends a RESET packet. This problem disappears if I enable a full trust in RHEL7 firewalld to the AIX host.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- TCP (Transmission Control Protocol)
- AIX at other end of TCP stream
- TCP Keepalives enabled on AIX
- iptables firewall doing connection tracking (
conntrack) on Linux
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.