How can PFX certificates be used for HTTPS routes on Openshift applications?
- A CA valid certificate has been acquired, and it must be used for secured routes on applications deployed on Red Hat Openshift Container Platform
- Accessing the application using HTTPS is needed
- How to use valid CA certs for applications deployed on Red Hat Openshift Container Platform when the certificates are sent in PFX format
- Updating router certificates using a valid CA verified certificate
- Red Hat Openshift Container Platform 3.7
Subscriber exclusive content
A Red Hat subscription provides unlimited access to our knowledgebase, tools, and much more.