- Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform (EAP) 6.x
- How to install EAP 6 using zip/jar file?
- How to install EAP 6 for development and homologation environment?
- How to start the EAP for the first time?
Just need a Java JVM to setup the EAP 6. You will need:
- Download EAP 6 in our Customer Portal
- Make sure you have JDK 6 or JDK 7 installed;
jboss-eap-6.x.x.zip(in case of JAR file, you must run
java -jar jboss-eap-6.x.x-installer.jar);
- Go to
- In case you have it set
JBOSS_HOMEto EAP 5.x, execute:
- You can start the EAP using the
domain.shscripts placed in
/bindirectory, for example:
./standalone.sh -c standalone-full.xml -Dorg.jboss.as.logging.per-deployment=false
- For standalone mode, you can deploy an WAR application in order to test, you can simply copy it to deployments folder, for example:
cp your.war jboss-eap-6.0/standalone/deployments/
You can find more information in the EAP documentation.
This solution is part of Red Hat’s fast-track publication program, providing a huge library of solutions that Red Hat engineers have created while supporting our customers. To give you the knowledge you need the instant it becomes available, these articles may be presented in a raw and unedited form.